Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring Stereotype Components

As a Java coder, have you started to familiarize yourself with the "@"? That is, have you started applying annotations to your code to reduce XML configuration? Annotations are big and getting bigger in Java. Spring Framework too has embraced annotations; especially as of Spring 2.5. In my latest article on DevX.com I provide an overview and tutorial (download the code!) of the Spring stereotype components and annotations. Of particular importance are the annotations used to develop Spring controllers. As of Spring 3.0, the old Spring MVC controller hierarchy is deprecated!

http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/41629

Haven't had a chance to learn Spring yet? Come take our Intertech classes on Spring: Complete Spring Core and Complete Spring Web. We offer classes on-site as well as virtually.

1 comment:

  1. even though I am not that familiar to Java codes and other types of technical codes, I know some stuff thanks to my friend Sildenafil Citrate who always is telling stuff like this and sometimes I understand a little of all what he talks about

    ReplyDelete